The supercharged ioSafe SoloPRO is the fastest and most versatile fireproof waterproof hard drive we've ever made. Packed full of intense data protection technology and expanded connectivity and compatibility, the SoloPRO is the simplest and safest way to protect your critical business data.
- Fireproof - Protects data from loss up to 1550°F for 1/2 hour per ASTM E119
- Waterproof - Protects data from loss up to 10ft for 72 hours
- Microsoft Server*, Linux*, Mac and PC Compatible (*eSATA model only)
- Data Recovery Service - Up to $2500 for forensic recovery + Advanced Replacement
- USB 3.0 or eSATA/USB 2.0 Connectivity
- 1TB, 2TB, or 3TB capacities available
With multiple connectivity options the ioSafe SoloPRO gives you the ultimate in flexibility and compatibility in almost any business environment.
Whether you are backing up multiple computers with multiple operating systems or your company servers, the SoloPRO is built to fit your business.
- Server and PC backup
- Bare metal restore
- Supplement offsite backup
- Simple Disaster Recovery
- Supplement online backup
- Bolts to floor to prevent theft (Kensington Security Slot)
- Remote Office Disaster Recovery
- Tape replacement
- Medical Records / EMR
- Offsite vaulting replacement
- Compliance (HIPAA, PCI, SOX)
- Minimize RTO / RPO
- Business Continuity / Disaster Recovery
Data Recovery Service
The ultimate safety net for the ultimate hard drive, the ioSafe Data Recovery Service (DRS) provides a one time use, no questions asked data and hardware recovery service. For any loss, no matter the reason. Whether your business is a victim of a drive failure or a natural disaster — we've got you covered.
With the ioSafe SoloPRO DRS you get to enjoy the peace of mind that comes from knowing your data is protected by the best data recovery service in the industry.
- One time use, no questions asked, data recovery service
- Up to $2500 for forensic data recovery
- Free Advanced Replacement for expedited recovery
- Direct access to ioSafe's experts — one point of contact
- Replacement hardware pre-loaded with recovered data
Unmatched coverage. Standard.
Every ioSafe SoloPRO comes with one-year of complimentary one time use data and hardware recovery support and a three-year limited warranty and. That means right out of the box, you get the most thorough data insurance policy in the world - for free.
Step it up a notch
Want to step up your data recovery protection even more? No problem. With 3 and 5 year upgrade plans available you can ensure your data will always be covered against anything life can come up with.
Important note: The opportunity to extend your ioSafe Data Recovery Service to 3 or 5 years is only available to newly purchased products, during the initial purchase and registration process.
Any loss. Any reason. Really.
When we say "any reason" we mean it. It doesn't matter what happens. We've got you covered.
Need a few examples? We've got that covered too:
- Fire damage
- Flood damage
- Accidental damage
- Human Error
- Disk failure
- External Enclosure failure
- Accidental deletion
- Power failures
- An intern dumps soda on your drive
- Anything you can think of…
Forensic Data Recovery
ioSafe's recovery experts are able to fully recover the vast majority of disaster exposed drives, but if ioSafe is not able to recover your data in-house, ioSafe will team up with the experts at DriveSavers to help recover your data. The ioSafe SoloPRO Data Recovery Service provides up to $2500 towards forensic data recovery efforts.
In the event of a disaster, to ensure your business or enterprise gets back online as soon as possible, ioSafe's SOloPRO Data Recovery Service gives you expedited Advanced Replacement coverage. That means as soon as there's an issue, we ship you a replacement unit — without having to wait to receive the damaged drive — saving your business priceless days of vulnerability
One point of contact
Because efficiency of communication is vital during a crisis, the ioSafe Data Recovery Service gives you one-stop service and support and a personally assigned Recovery Team Leader who will guide you through the entire recovery process.